Skip to content

Gossip News

All gossip news and events

Konga Advert
Menu
  • Home
  • Business & Economy
  • Local News
  • Politics
  • World News
  • Privacy Policy
Menu
Peter Obi

People keep dragging Obi’s name only to gain attention – Obidients movement

Posted on September 2, 2025 by Admin

Sept. 2, 2025

…clarifies,Obi does not engage in, endorse personal attacks

The Obidient Movement says Mr. Peter Obi, the 2023 presidential candidate of the Labour Party does not engage in personal attacks neither does he endorse it.

The National Coordinator, Obidient Movement, Dr. Yunusa Tanko made this known in a statement on Tuesday in Abuja.

According to Tanko, Obi does not condone personal attacks.

“In the case of Dele Farotimi, he merely raised concerns about the manner of his arrest and detention, a point that was clearly understood by the elder statesman.

“It is also well known that Obi does not gratify or entice individuals with money.

“Instead, he channels resources into education, youth entrepreneurship, healthcare, the almajiri system, and support for the sick, poor, and the neglect in society.

See also  Court remands man for allegedly raping neighbour’s disabled daughter

“His focus has always been on lifting people out of poverty, not on patronage politics.”

The coordinator of the movement said seeking mercy for another person while also demanding accountability when one is falsely defamed are not contradictions, they are both legitimate paths.

“On Dec. 9, 2024, I was part of the team that paid a courtesy visit to elder statesman, Afe Babalola.

“The discussion referenced the defamation case involving Farotimi, which was later withdrawn through the intervention of the Ooni of Ife, not because Obi “begged,” as falsely claimed. That narrative is a deliberate lie.

“In establishing a fact not lies. I am glad that Mr. IK Aboyi, who initiated and witnessed the meeting of another fake narrative , had already set the records straight.”

See also  Adamawa records 8,850 new HIV infections in 4 years- Official

He said regarding the “Yes Daddy” audio, Obi, like any responsible leader, reserved his legal options.

Tanko said for Obi choosing not to waste years in court did not equate to guilt , he said it was simply strategy.

“As for the alleged WhatsApp broadcast against Lagos, there is absolutely no credible evidence linking Obi or his team to such messages.

“The same paid agents keep recycling lies without a shred of proof. Propaganda thrives on lies because the truth exposes their failures.

“These individuals parade themselves in all manner of titles but in reality, they are failed propagandists desperate for relevance.

“Their words carry no weight among Nigerians who are tired of deceit, corruption, and manipulation. The fact that they keep dragging Peter Obi’s name is only to gain attention.

See also  Lagos DSVA holds co-parenting support workshop for separated couples

“The Obidient Movement will always stand for truth over propaganda, service over selfishness, and facts over fabrications peddled by paid agents,” he said.

Related Posts

  • Lawyers' Movement condemn, seek release of Makoko residents

    Sept. 11, 2025 ...Issues 24 hour ultimatum The Radical Agenda Movement in the Nigerian Bar…

  • Eti-Osa Obidient Movement adds new executives to its fold

      The Eti-Osa Obidient Movement on September 21, 2025 onboarded some of its LGA executives…

  • Obedient Movement dismisses media reports on appointments as false

    COMMUNIQUE ON FIRST PUBLICATION ABOUT THE LIST OF NOMINATION FOR APPOINTMENT FOR OBIDIENT MOVEMENT LAGOS…

ADVERTISEMENT

NCC Advert

Tinubu Advert

Advert

Recent Posts

  • Alleged Emefiele’s $4.5bn Fraud : Court Adjourns Forensic Inspection of Exhibit to January 2026
  • FG closes 41 Unity Colleges over insecurity
  • Education district IV hosts Duke of Edinburgh, Prince Edward
  • Tinubu, Oborevwori and Delta security, by Ray Umukoro
  • Reps resume hearing on alleged N1.2trn agric intervention fund misappropriation

Categories

  • Home
  • Business & Economy
  • Local News
  • Politics
  • World News
  • Privacy Policy

ADVERTISEMENT

Recent Posts

  • Alleged Emefiele’s $4.5bn Fraud : Court Adjourns Forensic Inspection of Exhibit to January 2026 November 22, 2025
  • FG closes 41 Unity Colleges over insecurity November 22, 2025
  • Education district IV hosts Duke of Edinburgh, Prince Edward November 22, 2025
  • Tinubu, Oborevwori and Delta security, by Ray Umukoro November 20, 2025
©2025 Gossip News

...
►
Necessary cookies enable essential site features like secure log-ins and consent preference adjustments. They do not store personal data.
None
►
Functional cookies support features like content sharing on social media, collecting feedback, and enabling third-party tools.
None
►
Analytical cookies track visitor interactions, providing insights on metrics like visitor count, bounce rate, and traffic sources.
None
►
Advertisement cookies deliver personalized ads based on your previous visits and analyze the effectiveness of ad campaigns.
None
►
Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with the providers of individual cookies.
None